This Article topic is “how to use Kik for Mac” If you are in search of download and install “Kik For Your Mac” then you have come to the right place. Even though Kik Messenger is available for iOS and Android. However, it is not available for Mac yet. But you don’t need to worry about that as using Kik on a MacBook is very simple, we also use a term of emulators for this. These are third-party applications that basically simulate an Android device on your computer, for making it easier to download and use Android applications. These will act as a stimulator for your Mac.
What is Kik Messenger?
When we talk about “Kik Messenger” usually it is also known as just Kik, is one beast of a messenger app. It is available for both iOS and Android. Primarily Kik is used by the youth. However, now it does have users from all age groups and all the countries. For an online chat application, it is highly recommended for its innovation and best ever features, like anonymous chat, group chat, even chatting with different brands.
As a “Messenger App” it is the best app, one would definitely want to use it for their Mac for their ease. However, sometimes it’s better to talk and chat with your friends and simultaneously work on your Mac with the help of Kik. First of all, you have to understand completely its working and then all methods to download and install it.
How to use Kik on Mac:
When we talk about Kik then there are a lot of Android emulators out of these that we can use as Kik on your Mac. Here we will discuss two of these emulators that you can use for your Mac. Let’s start our task:
Download Kik for Mac using Nox Emulator:
This is a great Android emulator that can be used to run Kik Messenger on your Mac is Nox.
Nox’s simple functionality makes it just as good as Bluestacks to use as an emulator. With a smooth emulator experience, messaging your friends, and the whole chatting experience of the app along with all its best features will be clean and easy with Nox.
It is regarded as one of the smoothest emulators out there, so you might want to get your hands on it. Let’s take a look at how to use it and then use Kik Messenger for Mac:
- First off, get Nox from over here
- Once it is downloaded, as before, run it, agree to the terms and conditions and continue.
- Drag the Nox icon in the Applications On-screen prompts will be present to help you install the application.
- Click Open, and Nox will start up.
- On opening, if you receive a message saying‘Your VirtualBox version may not support Nox App Player’, follow the steps below.
- Exit Nox. Now go to https://www.virtualbox.org/
- Click on Download
- Now, click on OS X hosts
- Once you finish downloading the file, click to open
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to install VirtualBox on Mac
- Once you install VirtualBox properly, open Nox again. This time, it will not display the error
- Now once the Nox Emulator launches, click on Play Store, search for the Kik Messenger app and install it, just like we did for
That’s it! Once your emulator has the Kik Messenger application installed completely, you can easily start using it to text with people as you want and have the Kik experience on Mac using Nox Emulator.
In this way, you can other such emulators, such as Andy Player, Android, and Manymo to run android on your device and use Kik Messenger on Macbook.
2.Install Kik Messenger on Macbook using Bluestacks:
Bluestacks is a third party application that is basically used to emulate android applications on Mac or Windows. It can emulate any android application. it is fast and efficient. it is widely used by users for playing android games on their Mac. Here we will be using Bluestacks to use Kik Messenger for Mac.
Here are the steps:
- The first step will be installing Blue Jackson our Mac. Download Bluestacks from here: https://cdn3.bluestacks.com/mac/22.214.171.124/BlueStacksInstaller.dmg (Copy the link and paste in your browser)
- Once you download that, run it and install the application by following the on-screen prompts.
- Once you install the Bluestacks application, run and open Bluestacks. Set up the Android device.
- Sign in to your Google Account when prompted by Bluestacks. Sign in or create a Google Account if you don’t have one.
- Now all you need to do is openPlay Store and search for the Kik Messenger
- Once you finish downloading, you will be able to find it in your list of applications the Android emulator.
In this way, you can run Kik Messenger on Mac using Bluestacks, and have fun chatting with all your friends with the help of Kik.
By reading this article now we hope that you are able to download Kik for Mac. Now use it to chat with your friends, send them pictures, chat anonymously, or maybe join a public chat or a group. Until and unless Kik Messenger get released for Mac, we recommend only using emulators to run it on Mac. As other third party applications that claim to run it for you on Mac are new to use and these can also create a problem for you.
Now after reading this article if you have any queries regarding this article or emulators described above in this article. Feel free to ask from us in a comment below. We will try our best to give a relevant answer and will satisfy you.