Looking for the best Mind Mapping Apps in 2019? Well, you are just at the right spot for getting them. Our mind is a powerhouse of creativity, however, while we think a lot, most of our ideas can skip past our mind and we wouldn’t even remember them tomorrow let along using them for some good purpose.
This is one of the reasons why people search for Mind Mapping Apps for Mac so that they can get everything organized and in an easy manner. While most of the apps you are buying for this purpose are paid, we have made sure that you get free Mind Mapping Apps from our website.
What is Mind Mapping Apps?
Mind Mapping Apps for Windows, Mac, iPad and other platforms are used to organize your thoughts and ideas in one place and create something useful out of it. If you are facing the issue of iPhone asking for password, here is an easy fix for you. Some of these apps using their smart AI can give a whole new meaning to your ideas.
Besides the mentioned platform, we the apps we are bringing are also the best Mind Mapping Apps for Android and iOS. Also, they are free and you will be getting the download links at the end of each review.
5 Best Mind Mapping Apps
The following is a list of our 5 best Mind Mapping Apps with their reviews, features, and free download links.
1. Mind Node
Mind Node is the best mind mapping app which you can get for free. It is a great platform on which you can gather all of your ideas and create something new out of them. Also, you can build your to-do lists and start acting on them right now. Mind Node is available for Mac, iOS, and Android platforms. The following are some of the major features of the app:
- Mind Node 6 is the latest version with multiple new features
- It provides a mind-mapping interface keeping you away from distractions
- Add as many ideas as you can and whenever ready, just create the map
- A very user-friendly and interactive interface for the creative mindset
- Mind Node 6 free app, it is very easy to track your progress.
2. Free Mind Map Software
The Free Mind Map Tool is one of the oldest mind mapping apps which are still working amazing in 2019. The tool was created on Java and still operates under its banner. This software is compatible with multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux. There are various idea editing option which will end in better results. The following are some main features of the app:
- Free Mind Map Software is still free in 2019 for download and use
- The main free mind map template is also free and very interactive
- The software runs on Java and is compatible with Mac and Windows
- You can still the latest updates of the software for free
MindManager is another creative app which gathers all of your thoughts and ideas and compiles them in the right order to produce what may benefit you in your work and life. This is the best way to visualize all the information that is inside your brain. It helps you create flowcharts and have a better understanding of how your mind works.
Here are some of the main features of the app:
- The MindManager download on ours and the official website is free
- The MindManager for Mac and MindManager templates are quite impressive
- It provides an interactive interface to organize all the information you have
- The flowcharts that it creates are quite easy to interpret
4. XMind Mind Mapping
It seems like Java is very convenient when it comes to designing this mind mapping software. Proof of that is in the creation of XMind online software which is used for the proper brainstorming and mind mapping of ideas in 2019. The software is available on Mac and Windows PC.
The following are some of its main features:
- A great mind mapping software to clarify your thinking and ideas
- Nothing comes closer to this one while managing complex information
- You can also use this mind mapping software for group ideas
- XMind is available for Mac and Windows and now for mobile as well
5. Buzan’s iMind Map for Mac and iOS
When it comes to the compatibility with Mac and iOS, we don’t think there is better software that Buzan’s iMind Map. This software is not free but before you buy it, a free trial of 30 days is provided to test its features. Also, this is a great tool to enhance visual thinking and brainstorm some of your best ideas.
The following are some of its major features:
- You can use its different workspaces for nurturing of your thoughts
- A free 30-day trial is provided to test all of its features
- The best place for the presentation of thoughts and ideas
So these were our rankings for 5 Best Mind Mapping Apps in 2019 for Mac and related operating systems. If you know about other better apps then do let us know in the comments. Keep visiting our website for more interesting content.